UPDATE ON GLASSHOUSE ACCESS
The following procedure will apply from Monday 9 November 2020:
- Standard fobs will not enable access to the Glasshouse;
- Residents must book a time for the gym/pool with security or the RSM;
- Residents are asked to download the Service NSW app on their phone;
- Residents with bookings will report to the Gatehouse with their phone and ID;
- Residents will scan the QR code, as in cafes, restaurants, pubs etc;
- If this is not possible, residents will be asked to sign in with contact details;
- A swipe will be issued in exchange for ID or a building/apartment key, which must be returned at the end of the hour;
- Updates will continue to be posted on this website.
- the number in the gym has been reduced to 3 at the request of regular gym users;
- bookings can be made for up to 5 people or family groups in the pool.
These arrangements are made in order to keep our residents safe from COVID-19. We do not make them lightly, and trust that residents accept the need to tighten our booking system.
Please treat our security staff with respect. Abuse will not be tolerated.
Jacksons Landing Community Association