Date Built: 1909
3 storey commercial building. CSR site for manufacture of sugar tablets and cubes and golden syrup.
View Photo gallery
The building, erected in 1909, has been renovated as a three-storey office block. It retains many original features, such as the load-bearing window frames, the open plan layout under cast iron beams, and the lift well (now glazed) which cuts a shaft through the building.