We have given $64,000 to deserving charities and groups, thanks to the generosity of all our sponsors and community members:
- $20,000 each to Ultimo Public School and Barnardos
- $14,000 to Pyrmont Cares
- $5,000 each to Culture at Work and Detour House.
We also donate many carloads of food and toys to the hampers the Harris Centre provides for those in need in our community.
This is made possible by our very generous sponsors:
- Gold: The Star, Raine & Horne City Living, City of Sydney
- Silver: Blue Eye Dragon, Dentartisans, Dynamic Property Services, Manage Meant, Morton Real Estate
- Bronze: Australian Frontline Services, Commonwealth Bank, Pyrmont Community Bank, Pyrmont Point Hotel, Sanctuary Sanitarium, Sydney Fish Market
- Sponsors: Arnotts, Aster Services, Belle Property, Coles Pyrmont, Kho & Lee, Main on Construction and Maintenance, Pride Electrical, Pyrmont Pharmacy, Ratana Thai Massage and Day Spa, Star City Medical Centre, Thai Food 4 You, Top Mark Tiling, Vertifix Printing
and by everyone who bought a raffle ticket, gave a donation, contributed to our collection boxes, or supported a fundraiser during the year.
Christmas in Pyrmont has now donated over $208,000 to local charities in the three years it has been held. We look forward to the continuing support of our whole community, businesses and individuals.