The following rules will apply until further notice:
- You must book a time with RSM (Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri – 02 8565 9400) or security (02 8565 9494). You will soon be able to see vacancies, but you cannot book online.
- Only 5 people in the pool area at a time
- Limit of 50 minutes per person per day – eg 1.05pm to 1.55pm in the building.
- Shower at home before you go to the pool.
- Use the hand sanitiser near the door.
- One person per lane. Leave immediately you have finished using the pool.
- Change rooms and downstairs toilets will not be available.
- Ambulant toilet and shower on the pool level will be available.
- Physical distancing – stay 1.5 m apart.
- Bookings one week in advance only
The Glasshouse Pool is situated next to The Station on Bowman Street. It is a glass-walled, light-filled structure with an outlook towards the Anzac Bridge and Blackwattle Bay, containing a 20 metre straight-edge heated pool marked with 5 lanes. Steps descend to change and locker rooms, with another set of steps ascending to the gym (see Glasshouse Gym). There is a disabled toilet and shower at pool level, with an exterior shower for use before entering the pool.
Access for the less mobile
The CA has installed a set of steps to facilitate disabled access to the Glasshouse pool.
There are also suitable Council facilities. A summary can be downloaded here. Transport can be arranged through the community centre. Contact Ed on 02 9298 3130.