New arrangements for the Glasshouse
The Community Association has decided to ease restrictions in the Glasshouse from tomorrow Monday 1 March. This means that
- the change rooms will be available now renovations are complete;
- 5 people can use the gym at a time including personal trainers (the 4.0 sq metre rule still applies to gyms);
- 10 people (or family groups) can use the pool at a time including swimming teachers/coaches.
- Non-residents – coaches, teachers and trainers – must have insurance, and register the details with the resident services manager at the estate management office.
These rules still apply:
- You must make a booking to use the pool or the gym.
- You must shower before you use the pool – preferably a FULL shower at home before you come.
- You must collect a fob from security in exchange for some ID (apartment key, driver licence, etc), and return it at the end of your booking.
- If you have a booking and there are already more than the permitted number in the pool or gym, please let security know.