For most questions, the information applies to the whole of Jacksons Landing – see Frequently Asked Questions on the left of each page.
However, some information is different for different stratas.
An owner or occupier may not park in a visitor car space. Escarpment has a very limited number of visitor car parking spaces.
Application for use of a visitor car park space is to be made to the on-duty security staff you or a person authorised by an apartment resident.
A key to the space’s allocated bollard will be issued by the security staff member. After the visitor leaves, the bollard must be returned to the upright position and key-locked. Bollard locking prevents later unauthorised use of the space. The bollard key must then be returned to the security staff member without undue delay.
Bollard keys are provided for a maximum period of 24 hours. However it would be appreciated by all residents, if bollard keys are returned as soon as they are no longer required so that other residents’ visitors can use the space if required.
If bollard keys are not returned promptly after use, considerable inconvenience is caused to other residents who may be seeking a visitor car park space.
An owner or occupier may not use a car space for any other purpose except with permission of the Owners’ Corporation. An owner or occupier may not attach any fixture to a car space except with permission of the Owners’ Corporation. The owner or occupier must show that the fixture will not inhibit use of their car space by an adjoining owner or occupier.
Car Wash Bay
Car wash bays may only be used between 9am and 5pm or other hours nominated from time to time by the Owners’ Corporation.
The car wash bays may only be used for washing cars, boats and bikes.
Recycling is collected from Garbage Rooms on each residential floor four times a week – on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and one of either Saturday or Sunday.
Large items that do not fit down garbage shute can be placed in rubbish bins in the car park. Items too large for these bins should not be left next to the bins. The Garbage Room at the top of the driveway is available for use of Escarpment and Cooperage residents. Estate Management organises a regular collection of these items. Access to this Garbage Room can be arranged with Security.
These Standards must be read in conjunction with the Architectural Standards for the Community Association.
Air-conditioning units: Window or wall-mounted units are not allowed. Units are permitted on balconies provided they can be adequately screened to the satisfaction of the Owners’ Corporation.
Balcony enclosures: Balcony enclosures are not allowed.
Balcony furniture: Only the following balcony furniture is allowed:
- outdoor setting
Light Fittings: The light fittings on external balconies cannot be replaced.
Window boxes: Window boxes are not allowed on external windows.
Security Grilles: Security grilles are permitted with approval and shall match the colour of the door or window, and equal to ‘Crimsafe’ TM (ph) 02 9536 1555.
Colours: Original colours are to be maintained.
Flywire screens: Flywire screens are permitted and shall match the colour of the door or window.
Window Treatment: In general, all curtains must have white backing. All blinds and timber shutters must be white.
Please note the procedures to be followed regarding all movements of household furniture and whitegoods in to or out of Escarpment.
- A refundable deposit bond of $500.00 must be lodged with the Resident Services Manager (RSM) at the time of booking a move in or a move out. The RSM office is located at 45 Bowman Street, phone number 02 9518 8656. The RSM must be notified at least 24 hours in advance of any move. Only one move in or out can be accommodated each day.
- Persons carrying out a move, or receiving a delivery of furniture or whitegoods, are to arrange with the Security Gatehouse for supply and installation of protective lift covers.
- A Gatehouse Security representative will conduct a pre and post move inspection prior to any move. Any damage to common property or additional cleaning requirements caused by the move will be at the mover’s expense. Persons responsible for a move must call Security on 02 8565 9494 on approach of moving truck so that Security can arrange the pre-move inspection.
- The lift car internal dimensions are: 2170mm high x 1100mm wide x 2100mm deep. The entry door to the lift is 900mm wide x 2100mm high.
- The Executive Committee has resolved that moves in and out through common property are possible Monday to Friday 7:00am to 4.30pm and Saturday 7.00am to 7.30pm. No moves are permitted on Sunday or public holidays.
- Residents have priority access to the lift during a move.
- The Deposit Bond will be refunded once a problem-free inspection has been recorded. If there is no damage recorded by Gatehouse Security, the full deposit bond will be refunded. If any damage is recorded, refund of deposit bond will be withheld pending advice as to probable costs of repair/additional cleaning. The person/s requesting move will be liable for costs that may exceed the bond deposit.
If the foregoing conditions are not complied with, the intending mover’s access swipe card may be deactivated by Security thus preventing access to lift and lift lobbies for the purpose of moving furniture.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE LIFT DOORS TO BE FORCED OPEN
Click here to download a copy of Moving Request Form
Click here to download a copy of Moving Procedure