For most questions, the information applies to the whole of Jacksons Landing – see Frequently Asked Questions on the left of each page. However, some information differs for the different stratas.
You can email the strata committee here.
The visitor parking area is shared with Stonecutters, and is often full. Residents are not allowed to park in the visitors’ car park, even for short periods.
A system of lockable bollards in all visitor car spaces has been introduced. These are to be used only by short term visitors for continuous periods of up to eight hours.
Application for use of a visitor car space is to be made by the sponsoring resident to Security staff at the Gatehouse on Bowman Street. If a space is available, Security will issue a bollard key to the resident and record the resident’s name and contact details and the name and car registration number of the intended visitor. Immediately after the visitor’s departure (no more than 8 hours after the time of issue of the key) the bollard must be re-locked and the key returned to Security and logged off. Security will provide the Building Management committee with a periodic report of these records.
Access to the visitor parking area is via the left-hand boom gate on entering the car park. The visitor must make contact with the sponsoring resident by using the intercom panel before the right hand boom gate and the resident will then raise the boom gate and unlock the bollard at the allotted car space. On the visitor’s departure, the bollard must be re-locked and the key returned immediately to Security.
Inappropriate or careless use of the bollard system may result in one or more restrictions or penalties:
- Removal of the lock and installation of a new lock;
- An administrative fee of $120 being charged against the offending resident for costs associated with the bollard key replacement;
- A ban being imposed on the issue of bollard keys to the offender for up to 3 months.
You may be eligible for a City of Sydney visitor parking permit. This allows you to park anywhere in Pyrmont where the sign indicates – Area 20. Click here to download the City of Sydney’s Residential Parking Permit Guide And Application Form.
Residents are asked to exercise care when entering the car park, so that unauthorised people do not tailgate into the car park. Only motor vehicles should be stored in car spaces.
Facilities in the building
Stonecutters and Knox on Bowman share a heated indoor pool, a small gym and a garden, all located between the buildings – ground floor level of Stonecutters, level 4 of Knox on Bowman.
General waste and all recycling: Thursday
Using the intercom
The following procedures are to be followed regarding all movements of household furniture and whitegoods into or out of Knox on Bowman.
- A refundable deposit bond of $300 plus a $198.00/ $220.00 or 330.00 security fee must be lodged with the Resident Services Manager (located on 45 Bowman Street) at the time of booking a move in or a move out. This will provide the person responsible for the move with key access to lift controls. Security will provide instruction as to locking off the lift. The Security Gatehouse will supply and install protective lift covers (as per by-law).
- A Gatehouse Security representative will conduct a pre and post move inspection prior to lift key hand over and return. Any damages to common property or additional cleaning requirements caused by the move will be at mover’s expense.
- The carpark entry is approx. 3.6m high and is the correct point of entry/exit for all moves. Trucks that exceed this height limit are required to park in Tambua Street. Lift cars in the building are approx. 2.2m high x 1.42m wide x 1.96m deep.
- The Executive Committee has resolved that the moving of furniture throughout common property is possible Monday to Saturday 7:00am to 7:30pm (no moves are permitted on Sunday).
- The Deposit Bond will be refunded on return of lift key. If there is no damage recorded by Gatehouse Security, the full deposit bond will be refunded. If any damage is recorded, refund of deposit bond will be withheld pending advice as to probable costs of repair/additional cleaning. The person/s requesting move will be liable for costs that may exceed the bond deposit.
If the foregoing conditions are not complied with, the intending mover/s access swipe card may be deactivated by security thus preventing access to lifts and lift lobbies for the purpose of moving furniture.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE LIFT DOORS TO BE FORCED OPEN NOR HOUSEHOLD FURNITURE AND/OR WHITEGOODS TO BE MOVED THROUGH THE MAIN FOYER OF THE BUILDING.
Please complete below documents with the EFT Receipt and forward to the Resident Services Manager at email@example.com, or contact the office on 02 9518 8656. Office is open from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 1:00pm Saturday. All after hour enquiries please contact the Gatehouse on 02 8565 9494 (24/7).
Click here to download a copy of the Moving Procedure
Click here to download a copy of the Moving Request Form
Click here to download a copy of the Ad Hoc Guard Order Form