Where are the local parks?
Pyrmont has several parks, and more are being developed. The parks within Jacksons Landing are:
- Refinery Square in Bowman St adjoining the Station;
- Cadi Park between Regatta Wharf and Reflections; and
- Waterfront Park between Reflections and evolve*.
Other major parks in the area are:
- Pirrama Park, including the former Water Police site and Pyrmont Point Park at the end of the point;
- Giba Park above it (it has amazing views of the Harbour Bridge and the city); and
- Wentworth Park opposite the Fish Market.
A park still to be developed is:
- under the freeway in Bank Street.