What should I do if my air conditioning unit doesn’t work properly?

Service of the air conditioning unit is the resident’s/owner’s responsibility. This includes regular service of the filter and drain tray. The frequency depends upon how often the units are used. Click here for a list of tradespeople used by Jacksons Landing residents. Tenants should contact their estate agent for further advice and/or repairs.