There are two adjoining tennis courts at the corner of John Street and Cadigal Avenue. The court surface is sand-filled artificial grass. The courts belong to the community and are available free of charge to all Jacksons Landing residents.
How to book
Bookings are made with the Resident Services Manager (RSM) during business hours at the Estate Management Office on 02 8565 9400 or with Security at the Gatehouse (24/7) on 02 8565 9494.
The calendar below allows you to see where bookings currently exist. As two tennis courts are available for booking, if you see a time-slot with two entries, it means that the time slot is NOT available.
They are also available between Monday and Saturday to non-residents for $24/hour Monday to Friday and $30/hour Saturday (payment must be processed during office hours before the booking time. Estate Management office can only accept EFTPOS/ VISA/ Mastercard; No cash).
Please be aware that as of the 1st of June 2021, users are only allowed to book 1 hour time slots on weekends. This rule allows for more residents to use the courts throughout the weekend.
Anyone who fails on 3 occasions to turn up for a booking without notifying the Resident Services Manager or security will be banned from use of the tennis court for a period of 3 months.
Note: Bookings one week in advance only.
NEW COVID-19 RULES FROM 10 JULY
- Only 2 players per court unless used by a family (family maximum of 4).
- Everyone who plays must scan the QR code at security or at the tennis court.
- Use the hand sanitiser at the back of the entry door below the bulletin board going in and out of the courts.
DOUBLES ALLOWED IF FULLY VACCINATED
- The person booking for doubles tennis is responsible for ensuring each person in the group is fully vaccinated.
- All court users must sign in using the QR code.
- If playing doubles tennis, you must have your proof of vaccination with you at all times.
- You must show a Police Officer your proof of vaccination if requested.
- As per NSW Government guidelines, anyone playing tennis with more than one other person must be fully vaccinated.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you are only permitted to play singles tennis.
- Please arrive on time and leave the area on completion of your scheduled tennis court booking.
- Booking restrictions can be imposed on any person/s breaking NSW Government or JLCA rules and guidelines.
Please see NSW Government website for more details. https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules/greater-sydney#outdoor-gatherings
All residents and non-residents should be aware of the Tennis Court Rules which can be downloaded from this page (see below).
Click here to download a copy of these rules.