The Station is the community hall at 58 Bowman Street, which is available free of charge to all Jackson Landing residents for events.
It has a kitchen with a stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, sink and dishwasher. It has a maximum number of 80 people seated or 114 standing.
Community Association By-laws and Rules apply to its use, and special consideration must be given to managing noise so that it does not adversely affect neighbours.
A $250 deposit is required to cover damages for ‘social functions’, parties etc.
The Station crockery, cutlery and glassware may be used for a non-refundable fee of $100. This is used to replace broken plates and glasses.
There is also AV equipment, including a data projector and sound system.
Note: You must leave The Station clean and tidy, with all rubbish taken away.
See section 1) below or consult the RSM (Resident Services Manager) for details of the by-laws and rules.
Booking times are:
– 7:00am – 3:30pm
– 4:30pm – 11:00pm/12:00midnight
Please note: The use of smoke machines, or any other device/activity which may set off the smoke alarms, is strictly prohibited for use in The Station.
Please request your booking by emailing the RSM or call 02 8565 9400.
The calendar below allows you to see where bookings currently exist. If you see a time-slot with an entry, it means that the time slot is NOT available.
If your time slot is free, it may be booked through the RSM by email or on 02 8565 9400. Bookings can be made in advance for the following 12 months.
Booking the Station
There are four documents to understand/complete:
1) The Community Association By-laws and Rules apply to the booking and intended use of The Station for social functions, and for the particular use of the RSM or any body delegated by the Community Association to approve bookings. Click here to download a copy of the by-laws and rules.
2) The Station Reservation Request Form must be completed and signed by residents applying to use The Station. Click here to download a copy of the reservation form.
3) The pre- and post-use inspection form is to be given to residents by Security as they are let into The Station for their function. Click here to download a copy of the inspection form.
4) The Aster cleaning form is an option for residents who wish to have a cleaning company clean up The Station after an event. If you wish to use Aster Cleaning, please fill in the attached form and send to the RSM along with the Station Reservation Form. Click here to download a copy of the cleaning form.