NSW Health now allows indoor activities with physical distancing of 2 square metres per person. This will enable the number allowed for events in the Station to be increased to 50.
- Maximum 50 people
- Use the hand sanitiser near the door.
- Physical distancing – 4 square metres per person. Arrange chairs to meet this requirement.
- Masks are mandatory.
- If the kitchen is used, cleaning after the event must be booked with Aster.
The Station is the community hall at 58 Bowman Street, which is available free of charge to all residents for private or community events. It has a kitchen with a stove, microwave, fridge, freezer, sink and dishwasher. The crockery, cutlery and glassware may be used for a non-refundable fee of $100. This is used to replace broken plates and glasses. There is also AV equipment, including a data projector and sound system. Rules apply to its use, and special consideration must be given to managing noise so that it does not adversely affect neighbours. (The maximum number of 80 people seated or 114 standing has been changed due to COVID-19. In line with the NSW Health recommendations, the current maximum amount is 50 people.)
Booking times are:
– 7:00am – 3:30pm
– 4:30pm – 11:00/12:00pm
Please note: The use of smoke machines, or any other device/activity which may inadvertently set off the smoke alarms, is strictly prohibited for use in The Station.
Please request your booking by emailing the RSM or call 02 8565 9400.
The calendar below allows you to see where bookings currently exist. If you see a time-slot with an entry, it means that the time slot is NOT available.
If your time slot is free, it may be booked through the Resident Services Manager by email or on 02 8565 9400. Bookings can be made in advance for the following 12 months.
There are three documents:
1) The rules apply to the booking and intended use of the Station for social functions, and for the particular use of the Resident Services Manager or any body delegated by the Community Association to approve bookings. Click here to download a copy of these rules.
2) The Reservation Request Form is issued to and signed by residents applying to use the Station. Click here to download a copy of the booking form.
3) The checklist is to be given to residents by Security as they are let into the Station for their function. Click here to download a copy of the checklist.