The following rules will apply until further notice:
- Shower at home beforehand.
- Children under the age of 16 are allowed but must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult;
- You must book with security, and collect a fob from the gatehouse, by showing ID and a vaccination certificate (or medical exemption);
- Only 5 people in the pool (one per lane) at a time;
- One person per 4 square metres on the side of the pool;
- The aquarobics group (maximum 20) will have exclusive use of the pool Tuesday and Friday 10-11am, and the organiser must check that everyone is fully vaccinated;
- The change rooms will be kept closed. Please come ready to swim and leave immediately you have finished.
- Note: The pool is unavailable at the following times:
- Tuesday and Friday 10-11am (except for aquarobics)
- Wednesday 10am-2pm (cleaning)
- The Glasshouse Pool is situated next to The Station on Bowman Street. It is a glass-walled, light-filled structure with an outlook towards the Anzac Bridge and Blackwattle Bay, containing a 20 metre straight-edge heated pool marked with 5 lanes. Steps descend to change and locker rooms, with another set of steps ascending to the gym (see Glasshouse Gym). There is a disabled toilet and shower at pool level, with an exterior shower for use before entering the pool.
Access for the less mobile
- The CA has installed a set of steps to facilitate disabled access to the Glasshouse pool.
There are also suitable Council facilities. A summary can be downloaded here. Transport can be arranged through the community centre. Contact Ed on 02 9298 3130.