The following rules will apply until further notice:
- Shower beforehand. Ideally at home.
- Scan in using the QR code on the door, or sign in on the sign-on sheet.
- Maintain spacing of 4 square metres per person.
- Use the hand sanitiser near the door. Ambulant toilet and shower on the pool level are available.
Note: The pool is unavailable at the following times:
- Tuesday and Friday 10-11am (except for aquarobics)
- Wednesday 10am-2pm (cleaning)
The Glasshouse Pool is situated next to The Station on Bowman Street. It is a glass-walled, light-filled structure with an outlook towards the Anzac Bridge and Blackwattle Bay, containing a 20 metre straight-edge heated pool marked with 5 lanes. Steps descend to change and locker rooms, with another set of steps ascending to the gym (see Glasshouse Gym). There is a disabled toilet and shower at pool level, with an exterior shower for use before entering the pool.
Access for the less mobile
The CA has installed a set of steps to facilitate disabled access to the Glasshouse pool.
There are also suitable Council facilities. A summary can be downloaded here. Transport can be arranged through the community centre. Contact Ed on 02 9298 3130.