The following rules will apply from the 1st of March 2021.
- You must book a time with RSM (Monday to Friday – 02 8565 9400) or security (02 8565 9494). You will soon be able to see vacancies, but you cannot book online.
- Only 5 people in the gym at a time. (Including personal trainers)
- You MUST wipe the equipment with antiseptic wipes provided after each use. If the container is empty, please notify estate management on 02 8565 9400 or security on 02 8565 9494.
- Limit of 50 minutes per person, per day – eg 1.05pm to 1.55pm in the building.
- Use the hand sanitiser near the door.
- Physical distancing – 4 sqm per person.
- Bookings one week in advance only
The Glasshouse Gym occupies an upper level within the Glasshouse extending along the eastern wall of the building and facing the Anzac Bridge and Blackwattle Bay. It is reached by ascending a flight of stairs, and is only accessible to residents. The equipment includes:
- 3 treadmills
- 1 recline bike
- 1 pace bike
- 1 stepper
- 1 rower
- 1 lying leg curl
- 1 chest press
- 1 rowing torso
- 1 lateral pulldown
- 1 leg press
- 1 leg extension
- 1 x-trainer
A residents’ working group, operated until recently to advise the Community Association on use of the gym. If you are willing to convene such a group, or if you have feedback about the gym, please email Neville Monk.