Community facilities begin to open up again
Restrictions are being eased for strata facilities. See the relevant page for new rules for the Glasshouse pool and gym, the Station and the Pot Still Room.
However, the general rules still apply:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Use the hand sanitisers provided, especially after touching frequently touched surfaces like doorknobs and door handles.
- Physical distancing – stay 1.5 m apart.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing and sneezing or use your elbow, not your hands.
- Avoid close contact with people unwell with cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Avoid touching your face and avoid shaking hands with others.
Please exercise caution. We have done well – still only 9 cases in Pyrmont. But it is not over yet.