For most questions, the information applies to the whole of Jacksons Landing – see Frequently Asked Questions on the left of each page. However, some information differs for the different stratas.
You can email the strata committee here.
You can email the house committee here.
Visitor parking space is very limited. There is now additional 2 hour parking in Bank Street. This should help alleviate the parking problem for *evolve residents and their visitors.
Residents are entitled to one residential parking permit per dwelling. If a car space is attached to the dwelling, the resident must provide proof that another member of the household is occupying it before issue of a permit will be considered. Permits are issued at the Glebe Town Hall or Town Hall House in Kent Street. Take evidence of your address, your car registration and your credit card with you.
Facilities in the building
evolve* has a pool, a steam room, a gym and the Bridge Room.
The Bridge Room (named for the Anzac Bridge, not for the card game) is part of the evolve* strata plan, and is only available to residents of evolve*. It is booked through the RSM's office on 02 9566 4321, or you can make a request here. You can book The Bridge Room for private functions through the RSM.
As there are two lifts, hopefully this will not be a problem.
General waste: Monday and Thursday
All recycling: Thursday
Using the intercom
You can download the revised user manual for the intercom here.
Please note the process to be followed regarding all movements of household furniture and whitegoods into or out of evolve*:
- A refundable deposit bond of $300.00 must be lodged with the Resident Services Manager (located on 45 Bowman Street) at the time of booking a move in or a move out. This will provide the person responsible for the move with key access to lift controls. Security will provide instruction as to locking off the lift.
- The Deposit Bond will be refunded on return of lift key and if there is no damage recorded by Gatehouse Security. If any damage is recorded, refund of deposit bond will be withheld pending advice as to probable costs of repair/additional cleaning. The person/s requesting move will be liable for costs that may exceed the bond deposit.
- The Resident Services Manager can be contacted on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday between 8.30am – 4.30pm, Saturday 8am -1pm. Outside of these hours, please contact the Security Controller on 02 8565 9494.
- Persons carrying out a move to arrange with The Security Gatehouse for supply and installation of protective lift covers (as per by-law).
- A Gatehouse Security representative will conduct a pre and post move inspection prior to lift key hand over and return. Any damages to common property or additional cleaning requirements caused by the move will be at mover’s expense.
- The lift car dimensions are: 2400mm high x 1500mm wide x 1850mm deep (door 1100mm wide x 2100 high).
The booking times are as follows:
- 7am – 1pm
- 1pm – 7pm
- Please advise removalists that removalist trucks are to park in the driveway to the Waterfront adjacent to the evolve building and not in the forecourt of the building. Security will open the gate at time of pre inspection.
- Please note it is a requirement of the strata that all moves are be carried out through the building loading dock and not through the lobby.
Click here to download a copy of the Moving Procedure
Click here to download a copy of the Moving Request Form