For most questions, the information applies to the whole of Jacksons Landing – see Frequently Asked Questions on the left of each page.
However, some information is different for different stratas.
The visitor parking area is often full. Residents are not allowed to park in the visitors' car park, even for short periods, and visitors may only stay a few days. This is checked regularly by a member of the strata committee.
Regatta Wharf does not have bollards to prevent people from abusing the parking provisions. Residents are asked to exercise care when entering the car park, so that unauthorised people do not tailgate into the car park. Only motor vehicles should be stored in car spaces.
5km Speed Limit
We remind residents that a 5km speed limit applies to all vehicles within Regatta Wharf.
This speed limit applies to the driveway area, entry and exit ramps to and from the car park and all sections of the underground car park.
5km is basically a walking pace. The speed limit is to maximise pedestrian and vehicle safety, especially at the entry/exit ramps. Driving within this limit will also reduce noise levels, especially when crossing the metal grates on the ramps.
Car wash bays
The car wash bays have had to be secured to prevent unauthorised parking. The padlocks require the same key that unlocks the gates. Please be sure to secure the chain again after use.
Facilities in the building
Regatta Wharf has a heated indoor pool, a spa, a sauna and a small gym, all located on the lower ground floor (Floor 1) of Eventide. Opening hours are 6am to 11pm. Only two guests per apartment are allowed in the pool.
There are two lifts in each building, so this is rarely a problem. If both lifts are out of service at the same time, security (02 8565 9494) can provide access to the fire stairs. Otherwise these stairs should only be used in an emergency, as opening the door sets off an alarm that security has to respond to.
How to keep safe in the dark
Car park lighting is now sensor-operated. This has achieved significant annual savings.
To ensure you are never totally in the dark, some ambient lighting is on 24/7. Should you be in the car park long enough for the lights to go out, you may need to move a small distance to reactivate the sensors, which are installed on the driveways and in the lift foyer entrances, with two additional sensors in the middle of the car park driveways on P1 and P2, and an additional sensor each in the Visitors Car park and Eventide level 1. We suggest you check out the closest sensor to your car space.
These Standards must be read in conjunction with the Architectural Standards for the Community Association.
Design Concept: Regatta Wharf was designed by John Ruble of Moore Ruble & Yudell.
Security Grilles: Security grilles are permitted on ground floor doors and windows and shall match the colour of the door or window, and equal to ‘Crimsafe’ TM (ph) 02 9536 1555.
Light Fittings: The light fittings on external balconies cannot be replaced.
Satellite Dishes: If Satellite Dishes are installed on each building, they shall be located on the LMR roof.
Real Estate Signs: Only one ‘For Sale’ or ‘For Lease’ sign is permitted in the building at any one time. This sign:
- Must not exceed 1 metre by 1 metre in size,
- Must not be attached to balconies, and
- Must be affixed to the inside of a window.
Window Treatment: As all window frames in this building are white, and the wall colours have pale tones, all curtains must have white backing. All blinds and timber shutters must be white.
Click here to download a copy of these standards.
Please note the procedures to be followed regarding all movements of household furniture and whitegoods into or out of Regatta Wharf:
- A refundable deposit bond of $300 must be lodged with the Resident Services Manager (located on 45 Bowman Street) at the time of booking a move in or a move out. This will provide the person responsible for the move with key access to lift controls. Security will provide instruction as to locking off the lift. The Security Gatehouse will supply and install protective lift covers (as per by-law).
- A Gatehouse Security representative will conduct a pre and post move inspection prior to lift key hand over and return. Any damages to common property or additional cleaning requirements caused by the move will be at mover’s expense.
- The loading dock has the approximate height of: 3600mm high. Lift cars in the residential building are: 2250mm high x 1200mm wide x 1960mm deep. The goods lift which services the four buildings is 2000mm high x 1100mm wide x 2300mm deep.
- The Executive Committee has resolved that the moving of furniture throughout common property is possible Monday to Saturday 7:00am to 7:30pm (no moves are permitted on Sunday).
- The Deposit Bond will be refunded on return of lift key. If there is no damage recorded by Gatehouse Security, the full deposit bond will be refunded. If any damage is recorded, refund of deposit bond will be withheld pending advice as to probable costs of repair/additional cleaning. The person/s requesting move will be liable for costs that may exceed the bond deposit.
If these conditions are not complied with, the intending mover/s' access swipe card may be deactivated, preventing access to lifts and lift lobbies for the purpose of moving furniture.
IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAY LIFT DOORS BE FORCED OPEN NOR HOUSEHOLD FURNITURE AND/OR WHITEGOODS MOVED THROUGH THE MAIN FOYER OF THE BUILDING.
SPECIAL NOTE – WE RECOMMEND INSPECTION OF THE MOVE SITE AND FOR REMOVALIST TO CONSIDER USE OF A FERRY VEHICLE – PHONE RESIDENT SERVICES MANAGER (02 8565 9400) OR SECURITY CONTROLLER (02 8565 9494) FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
Click here to download a copy of the Moving Procedure
Click here to download a copy of the Moving Request Form