Tablet House

Date Built: 1909

3 storey commercial building. CSR site for manufacture of sugar tablets and cubes and golden syrup.

View Photo gallery

Tablet House


Tablet House Tablet House View of water between Escarpment and Tablet House Tablet House from Refinery Drive The interior of Tablet House 2009

The building, erected in 1909, has been renovated as a three-storey office block. It retains many original features, such as the load-bearing window frames, the open plan layout under cast iron beams, and the lift well (now glazed) which cuts a shaft through the building.